Mobdro – A little intro:
Mobdro is a famous app that helps its users to find the best streaming link of the movie or the TV show they need to watch. In simple words, You can use the Mobdro app to find the streaming links for your favorite TV show or movie. Also they have the facility to watch those streams directly in their app interface itself. This mobdro app also gives us the facility to download these links directly to their device. When it comes to platform support mobdro supports almost most OS out there. It supports Amazon Firestick, Roku as well.
The below post explains how to install Mobdro on Roku :
If you have already searched for Mobdro on the app stores you may not find it because of few copyright issues. Of course Mobdro is not an illegal app. Mobdro developers have clearly mentioned that they don’t use any pirated streaming links to stream unauthorized content to the users. All they do is just streaming from the other sites.
Warning: On default Roku does’t allow users to install any kind of third party apps. So if you don’t want to take the risks then better not install it. But still Roku gives the option to user to install apps from unknown source.
How to install Mobdro in Roku?
Follow the below steps to install Mobdro directly in Roku.
- Go to the official site of the Mobdro. There you can get the latest version of the mobdro app.
- Now open your casting app. If your mobile don’t have any default casting app then kindly download one from the playstore.
- After downloading a casting app, connect your mobile and the Roku device on the same Wi-Fi network so that they can connect together without much hassle.
- Click on Home button in Roku device.
- Now go to settings and choose the “System” menu.
- There you will have a “Screen monitoring” option under the System Tab.
- There will be three options there. Prompt, Always allow, Never allow.
- Choose “Prompt“. So that any unknown device cannot mirror your screen without your permission.
- Now open the casting app that you have installed. There find your Roku device. Click on it and start streaming.
- Grab popcorn and start watching your movie on TV.
If you have any doubts regarding the above steps kindly leave a comment below and we ll try our best to reply within 24 hours.
Roku is very strict and not letting any unknown apps to be installed directly in the device. So casting the screen to the TV is the only way. If there is any update regarding this issue we’ll update it here. So bookmark the page or subscribe to the push notification for instant update on technology.
Related Reads on Roku:
Since you love Roku device, we have listed some of the related read for you.