IPTV Setup in Samsung Smart TV
IPTV is a nothing but a service that provides you many television programs and video streaming through the TCP/IP protocols. Normally in the television transmission process the data or the program that are transmitted are not stored for later use but with this IPTV process the programs those telecasts are completely stored in the server end and it helps the viewer to see the programs anytime as they wish. Just like the Netflix or Hotstar programs. Also the most big advantage of this IPTV process is that one or more persons can access the same program at the same time. Some IPTV providers may charge you for that but mostly they are free to do once you pay for it. In the below content we have mentioned the ways to Setup IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
Installation steps :
The IPTV is absolutely compatible with the platforms that are listed here. All Windows OS devices from XP to 10, Linux OS, Android Mobile OS. It is also compatible with the gaming consoles such as Xbox, Playstation. Now here we need to discuss the methods of installing this IPTV on a LG Smart TV. Read the below steps to know the process completely.
First of all you need to have the IPTV app on the TV. This app is available in the LG store and you can have it from there.
- Step 1 : Switch on the TV and make sure you have the internet connection connected to the LG TV.
- Step 2 : Go to the LG store and search the phrase “Smart IPTV”
- Step 3 : Now install the Smart IPTV app and open it.
- Step 4 : You will now be shown a MAC address in the TV screen. Take a note of it.
- Step 5 : Go to this URL here -> www.siptv.eu/mylist
- Step 6 : In the above URL there will be a screen as shown below. There in the MAC address column you need to enter the MAC address that we have noted down in the previous step.
- Step 7 : In the URL column paste the streaming URL given by your IPTV provider.
- Step 8 : Wait for few minutes and you will now receive a notification saying that “1 URL is Added! PLease restart your app now.”
- Step 9 : Now go back to the app that we launched in the previous steps.
- Step 10 : Now on opening, the app will load all the streaming channels that are permitted to watch.
- Step 11 : Grab your popcorn and enjoy the show. Don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comment box below.
These are the steps that need to be followed to watch IPTV streaming services in the LG TV. Make sure to share the articles with your friends and wait for more.
Below are the related articles which you can give a read: