The below are the players that can be used to play the IPTV links. Mention in the comments if you know some other players also.
|Player Name||Freeware||Availablility in Windows Store||Direct Install||Supported OS|
|VLC media player||Yes||Yes||Yes||Windows|
|Free TV Player||Yes||Yes||Yes||Windows|
|IPTV Smarters Pro||Yes||Yes||No [ Requires Emulator]||Android OS|
|GSE SMART IPTV||Yes||Yes||No [ Requires Emulator]||Android OS|
IPTV players below are recommended for the operating systems such as, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- VLC Media Player
- Free TV Player
- IPTV Smarters Pro
- GSE SMART IPTV
#1 – VLC media player
The first spot is always reserved for the VLC player. They are always robust player that can be used to stream many network streams. If you ask us to recommend a player to stream IPTV link then we will surely recommend you this one exactly.
VLC plays all the streams in the m3u format. Follow the below steps after downloading the VLC media player.
Open the VLC media player and go to Open Network Streams option. ( Refer the picture below )
Now paste the URL of the live video or the TV that you need to play.
Click ok and the VLC will start streaming it for you.
#2 – MyIpTV
This MyIPTV app is available in the Microsoft store itself. It’s quite easy to download from the MS Store. It helps in watching the live TV shows / Television shows without any hassle. Also this device in default won’t have any of the IPTV links for you to watch. You need to have an IPTV link to watch all the favourite TV channels as you like.
Also this MyIpTV app comes with a password / pin number protection so as to prevent the app from unauthorised access.
How to download and setup:
- Go to the Microsoft store and search for “MyIpTV” and you will get the application.
- After installing the app, open it
- In the menu choose Settings, there click add new playlist
- Now choose EPG source
- Now enter the remote channel name and the remote source url link.
- From the link MyIpTV app loads all the television programs, streaming links. Grab your popcorn and enjoy.
#3 – IPTV
Just like the MyIpTV app this simple IPTV app also helps you to watch streaming channels and television programs in your Windows 10 OS. As like the MyIpTV app, this app is also available in the windows store for you to download.
How to download and setup:
- Go to the windows store.
- Search for IPTV and you will get the app. Install it.
- Now open the app and go to settings.
- There you need to enter the M3U Url or the IPTV url that you got to load all the channels it has.
- Now grab the popcorn and enjoy your live stream.
Important Leaf : This app is not completely free. If you need to watch this app without ads or if you need to watch it in fullscreen then the charges would be around 4.99$
#4 ProgDVB / ProgTV
This ProgDVB / ProgTV is also like the other apps and has the capacity to stream to both television programs and radio channels. The happy fact is that it’s a freeware and it is completely free to use and share.
One of the most important features is it provides tou very high definition channels. It also has picture-in-picture support. This app has the feature to record all your favourite streams and live radio channels. This app is completely a legal one and it can easily be downloaded from the direct website itself. Many features and in-built functions make this player a best one among the others.
How to install and setup:
- Go to their official website and download this progDVB app
- Enter the streaming URL
- Within a few seconds the list of TV channels the link had will appear.
- Grab some popcorn and enjoy your show
Any questions regarding this app installation process then you can easily comment below and we will help you to solve.
Kodi is a streaming software and it can be used as an IPTV player also. Kodi can handle streaming video-on-demand and live streaming with the help of an add-on. Kodi is multi platform supported player and can be used with other operating systems too.
Kodi is always one of the best IPTV player for windows. You can add the link and stream any videos through it. These are some more articles in the blog where you can get complete enlightenment about Kodi.
How to install and setup:
- Kodi can be easily downloaded from the official kodi site.
- After downloading and installing the kodi open the application.
- There will be an option TV click on it.
- Paste the url and start streaming from there.
Important leaf: Many people have a doubt whether kodi is legal? Of course kodi is legal with it’s official add-ons. Don’t install any pirated add-ons and stream illegal content that you are not allowed to watch. If so then you are good to go.
#6 Free TV Player
The most unique feature of this app is that you can upload your own made M3U playlist files to stream on to any live channels or TV. This is also a legal app that can easily be downloaded from the Microsoft store.
To install this app just search for this app in the microsoft store with the name “Free TV player”. After installing follow the below steps to setup it.
- Open the Free TV player app
- There will be a space to insert the M3U playlist link which you got from the IPTV provider.
- Press enter and all the channels in the IPTV link will load to play
- Grab some popcorn and enjoy your movie.
#7 IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro is one of the best apps to stream your channel.It’s an official app and available in the market. But the thing is that it is available only for the android OS and can’t be directly installed in the windows OS. But there is a option to use it in the windows OS.
Important Leaf: This app is exclusive for android app. If you are an android user then no problem. If not you will be required to install bluestacks emulator in the windows OS. If you are not comfortable with it, then we suggest you to choose some other IPTV player.
How to install [ using bluestacks] and setup:
- You need to download and install the bluestack emulator first.
- Now login to the bluestacks with your Gmail ID and go to Playstore and search for “IPTV Smarters Pro”.
- Now you will have the app and click on it to install right away.
- After installing the app open it and click on “Add New User”
- Now select the option “Load Your Playlist / File URL” -> Give a name for your newly created playlist
- Now Enter the M3U Url which you have and it will load all the live streaming channels from the playlist.
- Select from the list of TV streams and Enjoy your movie.
#8 GSE Smart IPTV
As like other apps this GSE Smart IPTV app also has some better streaming facility to stream all kinds of online streaming. This app is a freeware and easy to use. Just like the above IPTV smarters app this app is also available only for android and you need an emulator to use this app in the Windows OS.
How to install and setup:
- Download and install the bluestacks app.
- Open the bluestacks app and login using your google account credentials.
- Now go to the Playstore and search for the “GSE Smart IPTV” app.
- Now install the app and open the app.
- Now click on Add playlist then Add URL
- Now enter the playlist URL here and click on okay
- Now it loads all your favourite channels. Grab some popcorn and enjoy.
Any doubts regarding the app installation kindly leave a message in the comment box below. We will solve it for you at the earliest.
All the best apps which are Best IPTV Player for Windows OS that are very active in the market and are used by millions are reviewed above. We have arranged in the ascending order so that you can pick the best in no time. Also the table will help you summarize all the details that are mentioned in each topic.